Monday, May 18, 2020

At ease, soldier! Introduction to Kriegsmen & their shovels

Hey everyone,

My name is Azungar and for a couple years now I've played with this idea of writing a Warhammer 40k related hobby blog. Earlier this year I finally pulled the trigger on my third 40k army as I settled on the Death Korps of Krieg which I have been enjoying for a while now. I figured there wouldn't be a better time to start than now that I am also working through a new army. 

Essentially this blog is a mixture of me messing up, working through seas of resin (and plastic) models, and also hopefully teaching some of you a couple new tricks on how I create my models.

So step into my "cozy" painting closet, I humbly welcome you to follow me on this journey.


Recently upgraded my painting setup with new Hobbyzone modular shelves.



No comments:

Post a Comment